Brian gave me a bike for Christmas. I have never been a big bike rider. My brother, Jon, used to drag me off mountain biking around Lake Hartwell in college which was fun, until I flew off of the bike and into a big pine tree. I haven't even owned a bike in years! Since Brian left, I've been leisurely riding my bike around the air force base on the weekends. Some of the hills aren't so leisurely, but the exercise is good for me. One route that I've been riding includes about 5 miles to the Tarague overlook, stopping for a few minutes to enjoy the view, and then riding the 5 miles back home. And to my surprise, I've been really enjoying it! Maybe I'll keep it up and even add more challenging routes! (keep your fingers crossed!). Below is the view at the Tarague Overlook. On a clear day you can see the next island over, Rota, which is about 45 miles to the north.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have some fabulous pictures from Guam!! When you look back - this time and experience in Guam will be a great one.
Post a Comment