Brian and I are getting settled, albeit on other sides of the world. I've practically finished unpacking here at the townhouse. I still need to hang some pictures and put the bed skirt on in the master bedroom...which is why there are no photos from that end of the house! Thank goodness friends and family were able to help this pregnant lady the day the movers came and also with the unpacking that came later! Here are some photos from the new place:
front door and Ypao's window with seat on the left :)
entry w/ garage to the right
powder room
kitchen
dining
living room
second story landing where Ypao can monitor what is going on down below
guest bath (upstairs)
guest room (upstairs)
work in progress (upstairs)
Now, Brian has also unpacked and settled into his Korean dorm room...though, it does look a little more like a college dorm room! I know you think he has to share one room with another person and use a community bathroom, but he doesn't. Check out his space:


bedroom and bath access

bikes in the bedroom and bikes in the living room!

kitchenette

living room

living room
2 comments:
college dorm looks so much cleaner!
Everything in Sav looks settled & comfy! Brian's got a nice place in Korea too & he looks like he's having fun (previous post)!
Post a Comment