So, I don't really have any known allergies. Brian and I moved into this house on the AF base at the end of January, and I have had a sore throat on and off since then. It has pretty much been constantly sore now for the last 3 months straight. Oh, and getting a doctor's appointment is pretty much a lost cause unless you need to go to the emergency room. I guess that is how the military health care system saves money...they just won't see you. But that is an entire other rant for a different blogging day! I also asked the AF housing office to clean my ducts/filter/etc. The filter on our AC is outside and it is made of metal/vinyl, not like the type you buy and throw out. The housing people are supposed to come over and hose it off once a month. As far as the duct cleaning, they asked me to provide justification, so I bought a home mold test kit from Home Depot. Here are the results. I am going to send this dish off and get the types of molds, etc.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you turned your air purifier off, while doing that test. The air purifier will capture the mold spores in the air, so it could skew your results. That dish definitely has mold colonies forming. Glad you are getting the colonies identified. Let me know the results.
Post a Comment