On Friday, Kelly and I got up at 4:45 AM to watch the sunrise over the Pacific. Thankfully, the weather was good and the sunrise turned out really nice. Later that day, we watched the sunset from a pizza place AND we saw the green flash. The entire time I've been in Guam I've heard people talking about the green flash. It is a green light that happens at the instant that the sun completely passes the horizon. I've been looking for it over the past couple of years, but I had never seen it until this past Friday. Although we didn't get a picture of the green flash, you can look it up on wikipedia.
In one day, we watched the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean and watched the sunset over the Philippine Sea, a pretty complete day in my opinion! The first three photos below are from the sunrise and the rest are from the sunset.
1 comment:
Hope you guys had the BBQ too, that stuff is the heat!
Post a Comment