Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hooter's in Guam

For the first time in my life I went to a Hooter's yesterday.  My friend Jen, pictured below, wanted everyone to go to Hooter's for her birthday, so I went.  Up until now, I have purposely not supported this establishment, because I think it is demeaning to the fairer sex.  I mean if you have to have half naked women for servers to bring in the customers then what does that say about your food?  I guess I didn't really expect what I saw after arriving at Hooter's yesterday.  These girls were REALLY half naked.  And the orange shorts were way too short (with butt cheeks showing) and the girls constantly had a wedge!  The shirts were all one size too small.  IT WAS GROSS!  So, I guess the hostess has to wear clothes, and I think she was totally self conscious about being the only person with sleeves on.  She was strutting around the restaurant like she was on a runway in Paris.  I think that I am scarred for life, and I doubt that I will ever eat at a Hooter's again.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

you crack me up!! how was the food? :)

MatersandMelons said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe that you went to Hooters! I am with Mags -- how was the food??

Katie said...

I don't like wings, so I got the buffalo shrimp. They were okay...