Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Triangle Room

So, our new house has an odd shaped living room.  It is basically a triangle, and I cannot figure out how to arrange the furniture.  If you have some suggestions or ideas, please let me know!  Notice the TV is on the floor...I am currently shopping for something to put it on.  

this is facing the hallway from the front door

facing left from the front door

facing the front door from the corner of the room by the windows

facing the hallway from the corner of the room by the windows

facing the front door and windows from the hallway

1 comment:

Mason & Dixie said...

Tillman said you lost the blog address...come visit us! I have posted new pics of Bennett www.djandkatherine.blogspot.com I caved and joined facebook too...I'll keep that updated with photos to (or at least try to)if you want to friend me.
Katherine