The assignment that we got was totally not on our radar: Brian will be moving to South Korea to do a year-long unaccompanied tour. This means that I am not allowed to go! We are a little bummed but glad that it will only be for a year. On the upside, Brian will get credit for a deployment while in Korea...so one less deployment to Afghanistan. I do have a lot of questions regarding what happens to me while Brian is there, so stay tuned for what I plan to do during the year while he is gone. My options are basically to stay in Guam (which is only a 4 hour flight from Korea, move to the next assignment (which has not been worked on yet), or move back to good old Savannah...
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will both embrace the life journey, even though you will be apart. I know you two will make the best of the situation. I will stay tuned for your next location....
Post a Comment