Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Since the cat has a knack for climbing the tree, I have sparsely decorated this year. I left off some of my favorite ornaments and also most of the ornaments that are either heavy or breakable. Although I bought a fake tree this year (my first fake tree), it seemed to turn out pretty well. The real trees that I've bought over the last 2 years have died and turned brown very quickly. I am sure this is because the trees are shipped to Guam on a boat! The bottom of our tree was pretty bare until this past week...we've received all kinds of packages in the mail from our family. And, we were very excited to put them under the tree!


Ypao in the tree

tree with packages!

1 comment:

KC said...

I LOVE the picture of Ypao in the tree! That is hilarious!