So, Brian's been gone for almost 5 months meaning that I have approximately 3 months left before he returns to Guam. I've met a lot of ladies lately whose husbands are deployed, and I've realized that we all deal with it differently. In fact, some of us don't deal with it very well at all while others seem to be old pros. Some of us count days, some of us count months; some of us stay here in Guam and some of us go home to have our family's support. I personally get super excited to change the calendar. Between home and my office, I have 4 calendars that I get to flip, and it is quite exciting! Another reason July is so exciting is that I am leaving on a jet plane. I will be off-island for almost an entire month, so I'll only have 2 months to go when I get back! I am headed to Ohio for 2.5 weeks for some engineering training, and then I'm going to stop by the southeast for a visit. I will definitely get to meet my nephew, who just turned one, and my brand new niece...I will post pictures of her just as soon as someone in my family remembers to send me some!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a safe trip home Kate! I know you are so excited!
Post a Comment